Safeguarding Your Company's Legacy with Omnichannel
A Sphere 1 webinar
Today, disruptions within the construction industry are causing wholesale distributors to reckon with what experts have begun to call the “new normal.“ The change to business-as-usual is here to stay and it’s causing business owners to make changes and move fast to stay successful and survive the harsh business climate.
Construction sites across the country are being shut down or are facing disrupted supply chains. Distributors have had to rebuild from policies limiting face-to face contact, and businesses are operating at higher demand with less staff availability. In addition, capital gains are shifting towards bigger players, acquisitions, and new VC-funded, techcentric distributor start-ups.
If distributors plan to succeed in this changing space, they must consider making strategic decisions and investments in digital technologies centered around labor efficiencies and customer convenience.
- Understanding the causes of disruption and its impact on distributor businesses.
- How supply chain disruption, changing buying behaviors, and VC funding to web-based distributors are constituting a new normal.
- Implications of recent forecasting data of profit pool shifts in the distributor space.
- Learning ways in which distributors are leveraging different technologies to get ahead of competition by improving customer service and simplifying operations.
- 3 easy-adoption tools you can implement today to set yourself up for scaled growth in the new normal.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, PROKEEP
VICE PRESIDENT, SPHERE 1