Prokeep is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our rapid growth. As a growing company, it is vital to our overall success that we support our current employees while continuing to hire new employees in order to maintain our growth. The People Operations Coordinator will work with department directors, founders, and the current People Operations team to recruit, hire, and support employees to help ensure the long term success of Prokeep.
As one of the founding members of our People Operations department, this is an exciting opportunity for someone with recruiting and HR experience to work in an entrepreneurial environment and help build a highly functional department from the ground up.
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $17 trillion global construction market. We are post product, post revenue, and growing fast throughout North America.
Our team is nimble and devoted to simplifying communication for everyone in the global construction industry. We envision a world where our tools modernize and strengthen the relationships that are the backbone of the built-world we live in every day.
Your responsibilities will focus on full-cycle recruiting and the day to day aspects of guiding employees through human resources procedures and policies.
- Recruit and coordinate resumes, interviews, and reference checks.
- Conduct applicant screenings including reference checks, initial video interviews, along with coordinating with department heads to set up interviews.
- Edit and create job descriptions.
- Research comps, case studies, and resume exercises for potential candidates.
- Network with local contacts to promote Prokeep and hiring opportunities.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to post job openings and review candidates.
- Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Conduct market research on salaries and benefits packages.
- Distribute, complete, and process paperwork for all new hires.
- Assist in conducting new hire orientation to build a strong foundation for new employees and increase employee engagement.
- Coordinate the exit process for departing employees.
- Encourage employees to take advantage of benefits programs through ongoing education initiatives.
- Develop and execute culture building activities across all departments each quarter.
- Direct the employee review process and optimize the methods of review.
- Work with each department manager to build incentive programs.
As a new hire, which needs to fit into our existing culture, we are looking for the following attributes. You have done this before or have experienced first hand working in a successful startup with explosive growth. You are quick to react and put out fires, but more importantly, you plan and execute so you don’t have fires to put out. You are always looking for opportunities to learn, grow, and share your knowledge with colleagues.
You get things done. You don’t wait for things to happen, you are proactive and get results.You are data driven. You measure everything and use that data to improve and optimize systems and processes.You don’t need to be managed closely. Once you understand the goals of the organization, you align your actions to achieve those goals. You are driven and lead with a positive, high energy demeanor.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years in a people operations and/or full-cycle recruiting role
- Experience as an early employee at a startup in a high growth environment
- 2+ years with Google Workspace
- Data-driven with a commitment to process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and maintain time management
- Quick decision-making in complex situations with competing inputs
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Bachelor's Degree
This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible. Candidates must be geographically located in New Orleans, LA or Atlanta, GA.
There is a huge opportunity for this position to grow in responsibility. Compensation is commensurate with experience and the current responsibilities of the job.