Prokeep is on a quest to break down barriers of communication in wholesale distribution and we are growing! To properly secure & service our largest partnerships, we are looking for a Strategic Account Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a hyper-growth SaaS technology organization working alongside an established team and experienced entrepreneurs.
As an inaugural member of our Strategic Account team, you will have ample opportunity to develop strategy, processes, and best practices so we can grow our strategic partnerships.
Your focus will be on acquiring our largest partners while growing an existing portfolio by:
- Building and managing a territory plan to target our largest partnership opportunities
- Owning the post-subscription relationship with Prokeep’s largest partnerships
- Consistently hit quarterly targets by closing new business
- Navigating the entire sales journey by introducing and demonstrating our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm, and culminating with securing partnership
- Negotiating contracts and maximize product value
- Building and executing professional services contracts to accelerate bringing new features to market
- Working strategically with account stakeholders to better understand needs and match Prokeep resources to build value within identified accounts
- Collaborating with the Customer Team to exceed your targets by identifying new and expansion opportunities, maintain a high degree of engagement, and adoption across the account
- Traveling to prospects, customers, and attending conferences
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years proven success selling and managing Large Organizations; SaaS experience preferred
- Experience selling and navigating multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including Operations, IT, Sales, VP, and the C-suite
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly; ideally familiar with SaaS application requirements
- Expert level pipeline management with a commitment to process and data
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Insatiable hunger to deliver value to customers and internally within our organization
This is a full-time, salaried position with bonus opportunities, health benefits, and unlimited PTO starting as soon as possible. Candidates must be geographically located in New Orleans, LA
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc). We are post product, post revenue and growing fast in the US and Canada.
Our team is strong, nimble, and devoted to making our customer’s lives easier with simple to use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and better equipped to build strong, long-lasting relationships with their customers.
If interested, please email Careers@prokeep.com to introduce yourself and start the process.