Love process? Excited by spreadsheets? Want to make a major impact on a fast growing company? Cool - keep reading!
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $17 trillion construction industry. Our team is nimble and devoted to making our customers lives easier with simple-to-use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
Our SaaS product has generated significant traction in a short period of time which is where you come in to help accelerate our growth.
The Sales Operations Analyst will report to the Head of Operations and serve as an operations resource for Sales Leadership. This is a fast-paced role that requires a strong analytical skill set.
- Support sales leadership with scheduled and ad hoc reporting and forecasting
- Use internal and external data to analyze and optimize our sales funnel
- Leverage secondary research to help us expand our universe of prospects
- Clean and improve the quality of disparate data sources
- Oversee the quality of data inputs and outputs into our tech stack
- Provide administrative support for campaigns and events
- Learn and administer reporting in our CMS
- Help instill oversight and governance within the sales pipeline
Knowledge and Experience:
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Previous experience in an analytical role
- Bonus: Experience in a B2B SaaS environment
Working Relationship & Compensation
This is a full-time salaried position. Prokeep offers generous health, vision, life, and dental benefits, unlimited vacation, and equity in our fast growing company.
If interested, please email email@example.com to introduce yourself and start the process.