Are you a driven individual interested in leading and growing a New Orleans based SaaS Sales team? Does strategizing, assisting to close new business and developing processes get you out of bed in the morning? If so, keep reading!
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $17 trillion construction industry. Our team is nimble and devoted to making our customers lives easier with simple-to-use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
Our SaaS product has generated significant traction in a short period of time which is where you come in to help accelerate our growth.
- Execute on monthly sales plans
- Coach, mentor, motivate a high producing sales team, and in doing so generating revenue
- Create process to ramp and level up team members, driving them to exceed goal
- Assist sales team with client meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic and fast paced sales team
- Conduct weekly forecast review and regular progress review sessions
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain a sales team
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems to increase our efficiency
- Manage a budget aimed at driving results while adding fun!
- 1+ years successfully managing a sales team OR sell me on how you will make the leap to be a successful manager
- 3+ years selling and securing new business in in a fast paced environment
- Experience selling in the technology field
- Detailed understanding of sales processes, sales reporting and forecasting
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
- Team Committed - we check our egos at the door and abide by an “all-hands-on deck” attitude. We seek solutions over blame and trust others are trying to do what they believe is the right thing.
- Focused - we make sure every erg of energy we are investing today is taking us closer to a bigger goal tomorrow
- Entrepreneurial - we’re “comfortable being uncomfortable” and recognize that innovation requires us to act with conscious uncertainty
- Ever-evolving - we understand what once worked may not work today , and we’re courageous enough to try something new.
Working Relationship & Compensation
This is a full-time, salaried position with bonus opportunities, health benefits, and unlimited PTO starting as soon as possible. Candidates must be geographically located in New Orleans, LA and willing to work in office
If interested, please email email@example.com to introduce yourself and start the process.