Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $17 trillion construction industry. Our team is nimble and devoted to making our customers lives easier with simple-to-use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
Our SaaS product has generated significant traction in a short period of time which is where you come in to help accelerate our growth.
Above all, your job is to work with our current product team to drive product innovation at Prokeep. Our ability to innovate and rapidly iterate on product is a core competitive advantage and you will work closely with our founders and our existing product team to define the future of our customer experience.
The Product Manager is the tactical leader of the product team tasked with discovering, defining, designing and pushing iteration to make it easier and more efficient for our users to communicate. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the right skill set who wants to grow with a startup company and work alongside an established team and experienced entrepreneurs.
- Work with our existing product manager to develop a deep understanding of the customer, and create processes to institutionalize the collection and incorporation of customer feedback and market research
- Gather feedback from customer facing departments to incorporate their knowledge and understanding of our customer into future product features
- Reinforce continuous innovation and MVP concepts
- Drive internal discussions so that product innovations align with company goals and strategy
- Monitor market trends and competition to understand and be able to articulate place in market
Improvements Funnel and Roadmap
- Work with our existing product team to improve systems to gather and prioritize internal and customer feedback
- Manage feature prioritization and roadmap process
- Work cross-functionally among engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, and operations to balance competing forces, and negotiate optimal outcomes
- Work with the product team to organize our Product Roadmap
- Clear pathways to enable on-time execution of priorities
- Constantly monitor feedback channels and prioritize opportunities based on company strategy
- Work with our existing product team to foster a product culture that understands the importance of rapid testing, learning and iteration
- Build User Stories based on customer feedback and product priorities
- Manage design process
- Collaborate with Engineering to design and build sprints
- Work with our existing product team to lead all new feature go-to-market activities
- Test pricing concepts internally and with customers
- Manage internal and external communication schedules
In order to provide in depth knowledge about our customers and product you will focus your initial efforts on the the following:
- Organize + Create Process for Evaluating Product Bugs
- Organize + Improve Development Cycle Planning
- Organize + Create Process for Evaluating Customer Driven Improvements
- Research + Present Agile Development Improvements
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ Years in a product role at a SaaS company
- Data-driven with a commitment to process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prioritization, decision-making in complex situations with competing inputs
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Comfort with ambiguity in both strategic and tactical matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Ability to understand advanced technical concepts at a high level
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Ability to work with various departments including our co-founders, product team, and head of operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience as an early employee at a startup in a high growth environment
This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible. Candidates must be geographically located in New Orleans, LA or Atlanta, GA.
This is a position for a seasoned and accomplished candidate. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself and start the process.