Prokeep is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing company which has built a messaging platform for the construction industry. Our customers say that one of our biggest advantages is the simplicity of our product. As the founding member of our marketing team, you will be charged with communicating our value proposition to leads, prospects, and our customer base to help drive our expansion efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has deep marketing experience, is excited to build a marketing engine, and who wants to make an impact!
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $17 trillion global construction market. We are post product, post revenue and growing fast in North America. Our team is small, nimble, and devoted to making our customers lives easier with simple-to-use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
You will drive new customers and expansion inbound activity at Prokeep through marketing activities.As the marketing leader your initial focus will be to standardize our brand identity. From there you will test, optimize and scale marketing activities across various channels using Gabriel Weinberg Traction Framework. You will constantly be measuring, evaluating, and tweaking in your tireless search to find Prokeep’s most cost effective route to its customers. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone to create the foundation for how our marketing engine is built at Prokeep.
Build marketing foundation
- Build buying personas and create customer value matrix that includes main decision makers, pain points and our corresponding value props
- Develop messaging that shares value props as answer to pain points
Test, optimize and scale marketing content and channels
- Build plan to test multiple marketing channels
- Create content marketing plan -- determine assets we can deploy in our marketing channels and on site
- Deploy content across channels and evaluate on an ongoing basis
- Partner with Operations to build systems that help us scale the marketing organization and improve the effectiveness and conversion rates.
- Build content that can be deployed to generate top of funnel activity and expansion opportunities across multiple channels.
- Partner with the customer team to deploy content.
Manage group relationships
- Maintain relationships with trade groups, buying groups, and user groups and identify marketing opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Create publication schedule that includes thought leadership content in a variety of mediums
- Constantly evaluate partnership opportunities and present opportunities to founders
- Manage internal and external communication schedule for product updates
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ Years in a marketing role at a SaaS company
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with marketing automation software, optimization software, and content management systems such as Pardot, Marketo, and Hubspot.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar softwares.
- Content management systems to host and share marketing content such as Highspot, Seismic, or Vidyard.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prioritization, decision-making in complex situations with competing inputs
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Comfort with ambiguity in both strategic and tactical matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to understand advanced technical concepts at a high level.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Experience presenting on Webinars
This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible. Candidates must be geographically located in New Orleans, LA or Atlanta, GA.
This is a position for a seasoned and accomplished candidate. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself and start the process.