Prokeep is seeking a front end developer for a messaging platform that is experiencing rapid growth in the construction industry. This developer will work on enhancements to our existing React front-end.
This is an exciting opportunity for a front end developer who wants to grow with a startup company.
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc). We are post product, post revenue and growing fast in the US and Canada.
Our team is small, nimble, and devoted to making our customers lives easier with simple to use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
We are looking for a developer who is excited to make significant contributions to our customer facing applications. On any given day you might be building a new feature from the ground up, fixing bugs in existing code, investigating a new tool/technology, or any variety of tasks in between. You don’t need to be an expert with both web and mobile development, but some experience with both will definitely be helpful as we expand the breadth of our platform. You should take pride in writing performant, logically structured, and readable code, but also be pragmatic enough to realize that sometimes shipped code is better than perfect code.
- Experience with React and React Native is a must (native iOS or Android is a plus).
- Shipped and currently in-store app example is a big plus
- 2+ years experience working as a front end developer.
- Familiarity with consuming REST or GraphQL based APIs.
- Familiarity with Apollo Client and Redux
- Ability to build a pixel perfect UI using screen mockups as reference.
- Experience writing automated tests and following coding standards.
- Experience working in a geographically distributed team.
- Desire to collaborate with other developers and ability to communicate over various channels (email, phone, Slack, Google Hangouts, etc.)
Working Relationship & Compensation
This is a full-time salaried position starting immediately. You will work with the existing development team to build new features and fix bugs in our product.
This is a remote work opportunity, but you should be able to work core hours in U.S. Pacific time. At this time we can only consider US based candidates for this position.
If interested, please email email@example.com to introduce yourself and start the process.