Are you a creative individual who is seeking an opportunity to design and produce user-focused work for a rocketship SaaS startup? If so, we are seeking a part-time contract Designer.
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $17 trillion construction industry. Our team is nimble and devoted to making our customers lives easier with simple-to-use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
Our SaaS product has generated significant traction in a short period of time. With your help we will accelerate our growth.
As our part-time Designer, you will be working alongside our current designer to continue development of new features and product updates. Along with improving user experience, you will aid in conveying Prokeep’s brand, and message to our existing customer base. You will work directly with and have the support of our founders, product manager and designer to create innovative design solutions for our user experience.
- 3+ years of design for web and mobile applications
- Experience working with Sketch, Figma and Abstract
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools to transform ideas into strategic products
- Excellent visual design skills
- Ability to work with various teams across multiple time zones
- Superb writing, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Interest or experience in collaboratively developing our design system
Working Relationship & Compensation
This role is currently a part-time contract for 6 months from the date of hire with the possibility of an extension. The candidate will be working 5-10 hours a week with a potential for additional hours as the need arises. This is a remote position. Hourly rate is dependent on experience.
If interested, please email email@example.com to introduce yourself and start the process.