Customer Support Specialist
Do you have experience working in customer support and are looking for an opportunity to grow with a fast expanding rocketship!? If so, then keep reading.
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $17 trillion construction industry. Our team is nimble and devoted to making our customers lives easier with simple-to-use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
Our SaaS product has generated significant traction in a short period of time which is where you come in to help accelerate our growth.
We are looking for a customer support specialist who can troubleshoot incoming calls and emails regarding our product. We are looking for someone who can take initiative and be comfortable on the phone. There is an opportunity to work on special projects as well including customer surveys and retention analysis. There is also a potential for growth with this opportunity!
- Provide empathic support for all issues while adhering as close as possible to current SLA
- Escalate issues to Customer Success Managers as needed
- Help build and maintain the customer Knowledge Base
- Help QA new releases
- Own account provisioning
- 2+ years experience in customer support role preferred.
- Tech savvy individual.
- Previous experience working with a SaaS company preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- A self-driven individual who is able to manage their time independently.
- Ability to be patient and empathetic on the phone.
- Superb tone and comfortability while on the phone and through email correspondence.
Working Relationship & Compensation
Candidates must be in the Atlanta area or be open to relocation to be considered for this position. This is a full-time salaried position. Prokeep offers generous health, vision, and dental benefits, life insurance, and unlimited vacation in our fast growing company.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself and start the process.