Prokeep is on a quest to break down barriers of communication in wholesale distribution using pioneering technology and we are growing! To help us accommodate our expanding customer base we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to add to our existing Customer Success team. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, this Customer Success Manager (CSM) will support the customer lifecycle as it relates to user adoption, on-going support, platform optimization and expansion. To help us achieve our goals, we are looking for a new team member that loves customer facing tasks, collaborative work and a fast-paced environment.
Prokeep CSMs are the primary face of the Company after the initial sale and they play a critical role by building customer relationships, expanding existing customer business and becoming trusted advisors. They are responsible for customer retention, customer expansion and the prevention of churn across our customer base.
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc). We are post product, post revenue and growing fast in the US and Canada.
Our team is strong, nimble, and devoted to making our customer’s lives easier with simple to use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and better equipped to build strong, long-lasting relationships with their customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a hyper-growth SaaS technology organization that is experiencing phenomenal growth and work alongside an established team and experienced entrepreneurs.
As Prokeep is a growing Company, the Customer Success Manager will have ample opportunity to gain a wealth of experience by helping to develop customer programs, processes, and best practices for our customer success team. The primary responsibilities of the Customer Success Manager are:
- Drive platform value for assigned customer accounts within a BOB (book of business) starting with user training during trials/onboarding and throughout the account’s customer journey.
- Ensure account renewal and identify potential for new existing customer business.
- Closely monitor usage and adoption rates of assigned accounts. Provide knowledge and insight to Customers. Actively manage the Customer Feedback Loop by collaborating with the customer and product teams.
- Work with Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless customer onboarding process.
- Coordinate with the Customer Support team when customers reach out with technical issues or questions and design content to head off future customer concerns.
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate our current and potential customer base on industry knowledge and customer best practices.
- Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within your book of business.
- Contribute to the development of Company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Prokeep team and culture.
Knowledge and Experience
- Customer Success Manager experience preferred.
- Experience managing a book of business (BOB).
- Understanding of the Customer Success Manager role (onboarding, nurturing, retention and expansion) in technology companies.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to serve customers.
- Demonstrated ability to expand existing customer business.
- Experience with technology and able to learn new technologies quickly; ideally familiar with SaaS application requirements.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including the C-suite.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
This is a full-time, salaried position with health benefits and unlimited PTO starting as soon as possible. Due to COVID-19 this is currently a remote position, but will eventually be a position located in an office in Midtown.
Candidates must be geographically located in Atlanta, GA. We are a fast growing Company and this position has HUGE potential for growth within the organization.
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $100+ billion wholesale distribution market (i.e. plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc). We are post product, post revenue and growing fast in the US and Canada. Our team is strong, nimble, and devoted to making our customer’s lives easier with simple to use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and better equipped to build strong, long-lasting relationships with their customers.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself and start the process.