Prokeep is seeking a Business Analyst to join our rapidly growing team of passionate entrepreneurs building a messaging platform changing the way distributors interact with their customers.
Reporting to the Founders, the Business Analyst will use data, best practices, and their highly tuned attention to detail to create analysis and reports to help our customer team and executive team make tactical and strategic decisions.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
Prokeep is a software company that has developed a messaging platform for the $17 trillion construction industry. Our team is nimble and devoted to making our customers' lives easier with simple-to-use technology. We envision a world where distributors using our tools are more efficient and able to build stronger relationships with their customers.
- Analyze and determine key insights from business drivers, market trends, and operating metrics
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate initial findings to leadership and to the broader organization by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Work as a member of the customer team in various roles according to the team's objectives
- Take responsibility for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to case team members
- Manage, assess and analyze the performance of our customer journey and report key insights to leadership
- 2+ years of experience in a consulting or accounting role
- Highly organized and driven
- Ability to create/manipulate complex spreadsheets and/or databases for data exploration
- Expert in Excel
- Expert with business intelligence tools (ie. Tableau)
- Enjoys following and setting process
- GREAT communication skills and the proven ability to get the message across
- Action oriented; no task is too small or insignificant
- Finely tuned sense of urgency; you know when you can fix something, and when and how to ask for help
- A passionate, positive and hard-working attitude
- A bachelor’s degree
- Bonus: Hustle and entrepreneurial spirit
Working Relationship & Compensation
This is a full-time salaried position based in New Orleans, LA starting as soon as possible. Prokeep offers generous health, vision, and dental benefits, unlimited vacation, and equity in our fast growing company.
If interested, please email email@example.com to introduce yourself and start the process.